Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Missionary Monster

Excerpt from May 17th email:
"This last week we had zone conference and it was my last which gave me the opportunity to bear my testimony. I didn't cry, but felt very overwhelmed with many emotions. After I sat down Presidente del Castillo got up and said how much he was going to miss us (there was another elder that bore his testimony as well) and how we were a part of his family, etc. Then he said, "I remember when Hna. Schmutz got here. She was very sweet and quiet...I don't know what happened to her now!" It´s true, I´m kind of a monster now. The Zone Conference was great and totally powerful."

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hermana Schmutz! This is Alyssa's mom...found your blog and I love you already. Thanks for taking care of my girl and setting her foot on the path towards a great mission. The first comp is the most important in terms of making or breaking new missionary. I appreciate your wonderful example and patience.